Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sewing Makua

I sew many things before but this...this I have to post up not because I'm proud or what but because it's the most tedious thing I had to sew so far. At first was alright: measure, select cloth, draw, cut, sew, cut, sew, cut, sew, cut sew...this continued for two full weeks. I made three of the same design. By the time I do the last one, I puked my stomach out edy. Beh tahan...the hardest part which took up most of the time is to sew the flower pattern around the collar and sleeves. Really...can...die...



One is for myself, another my aunt and one more for my mom. The other is orange in colour (tak sempat take picture). Makua is a type of chinese traditional clothing. Erm...like the type in olden Hong Kong drama. It's for my cousin sister's wedding this Monday. Sigh...finally it's done. My holiday finally starts. Argh! I just don't want to see a single thread for the next whole week.


Hmm...come to think of it. I kind of like sewing. Since my cousin sis is back, I can take this chance to upgrade some skills too. After all...I didn't get to go any tailor school. Sigh...not really as good as I hope it will be. Still have lots of space for improvement. Daijoubu! I will jia you summore, just so glad it's done. I was kind of scared that I couldn't make it on time. Got irritable bowel syndrome a week earlier. Lol~

No comments: