Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GAMP 2010

Well...since it's 1:40am now, I'm gonna write a short report of the event.


Let's see, this is the first cosplay event held in IMU. After going through so much hardship, misunderstanding, postponing, frustration and heartache, it is done! There was a lot of last minute job during all forms of red tapes but we managed to pull off anyway. It wasn't great and there's lots of space for improvement but from the bottom of our hearts, we hoped those who participated had a good time. Do continue to support us should there be a GAMP 2011 yah! Please feel free to leave any comments (good or bad) regarding the event. We will look into it so that a better GAMP can be organized in future! Thanks heap~

Like any other cosplay event, we had drawing competitions, performances, solo and group cosplay competitions. Heheh...I;m proud to say that I'd convinced the Volcaloid and Bleach gang to join group cosplay. Huh? What? I didn't? At least I planted the idea, no? Lol...anyway, you all did great. Wanted to thank all those who participated. I'm really thrilled to se many cosplayer who showed up in impressive costumes. Hope the photo booths were useful for you all. Here are some of the pics taken:








A special thanks to all the performers: Band Desu, Celestia, Laveena, Shawn Ngu and ZZ Chee. You guys did great. A big thanks to all photographers who took lovely pictures of this event! Thanks for tagging too! I shall attach the links to videos and pics soon. I had fun, really. You guys are awesome!

To the committee of GAMP, thanks for making this happen!
To Kin Man Fong a.k.a Da Sohtong, thanks watching my back and keeping an eye on me! Hugs!
To Ayase, Kikyo and Captain Jack, thanks for taking time to help us out!
To Janet who helped out the booth, thank you very much and sorry for being such a lousy shopkeeper =.="
To Miss Siew Wei Fern, thanks for showing up. It really mean a lot to this event^^
To anonymous, thanks for the drawing! I've got a souvenir! Hehe...

Hmm...for me, cosplaying has been a wonderful journey where I met really cool people. See you guys around~

No comments: