Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GACC 2010

GACC

Well...I didnt plan to go GACC in the first place since it was in Malacca and heck, why would I want to travel that far with this long a wig? Might scared some people off the road and cause massive car accident.

Mana la tau, it was on the week I plan to go Malacca with Man Man. So, might as well GO AnD See sEE lo. Nevertheless, Jonker Street was my priority! So I've spent the entire Sat in Jonker Street. Visited the Malacca Museum too! Boy, it has added quite a number of stuff. Hmm...the boat featured in my text book back in 2003 is gone.

So, yeah. I woke up on Sun and took two hours to prepare for this character. Honestly, I know I won't be able to pull this off well since I don't look anything like a 15 years old girl with humongous eyes. I just thought of using the same hair as Yuuko and the fastest to sew was a school uniform.

Therefore, Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo it is. The random shots from the photographers were scary. That's because I looked sickly pale. Dang, I had diarrhoea on Sat after all the hot and cold drinks, food, junk I took from jonker street. Furthermore, my dark eye circles were scary man...no joke. So paiseh to take pictures actually.

Luckily one of my photographer friend was there, Ant Lee. He helped me to take some of the nice shots outdoor where the sunlight helped to shine away the dark eye circles. I love the sun!! I shall post up more pictures in FB soon. Thanks, Anthony for taking interest in this character.

Hehe...must thank Man Man for the weekend and the Malacca trip too. Love you! I wanna go Jonker Street again. We eat Nor De Je cake next time k? Hugs!

1 comment:

Kin Man said...

No De Je it is!! It was a good experience to be in GACC after CF last year..but too sad it is the last GACC..and i forgot to bring my cards T.T

Can't wait for this year's CF!! (I am slowly turning into a cosplay fan..hee..)