Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CaGEd.


Falling in love is one of the sweetest essence ever for guys and girls alike. Things will start off like some fairy tale, then you'll live in fairy land for the next few months and then things will change.
Yes, it's the sweetest thing when I met my first boyfriend. He was such a nice angel and I thought I was the luckiest girl ever. He is mature, smart and caring. We hit it right away with lots of promises and dreams shared.
It's only four months and I've noticed something odd. Yes, he is still as caring as ever but more temperamental. He began to talk about things which frighten me a lot. He began to told me what to do and what not to do. He kept telling me that if I do other wise, it'll ruin this relationship. I felt totally controlled and I hated it a lot. I still love this once-sweet-and-innocent kid but I grew tired of his attitude lately. He's very charismatic, knowing how to say things the right way. No mater what I said he wil be able to turn it around and make it sounds as though I am wrong and succumb into unspeakable guilt.
I felt so lonely and scared of him. Now I can only avoid him as much as I can. It's so sad...so sad that something so sweet can turn so sour now...sigh! Boyfriend!

No comments: